Hello my lovelies and how are you all? I hope you’re well and ready for an amazing DIY blog inspired by the wonderful Aromatherapy Oils I was kindly sent. DIY Bath Salts for you all and I have infused three different scents to make a lovely sleep inducing concoction.
Epsom Salt 6oz,
Citric Acid 2oz,
Rock Salt 3oz,
Bicarbonate of Soda 3oz,
Food Colouring (optional).
Lavender heads (optional).
- Tip all of the dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Add 4 drops of lavender.
- Add 2 drops of Bergamot.
- Add 3 drops of Sandalwood.
- Mix together gently and break down any lumps that may occur.
- You can also add colourant if you wish I added 2 drops at a time until I had my desired colour. Making sure to work out any clumps and really mix well. I would have also made purple but didn’t have red to mix it.
- Store in a airtight container or, like I did, dress up an old jar.
That is it!!! How amazing is that! You can have a lovely relaxing bath due to these oils. Sandalwood promotes calm and relaxing. Lavender also helps ease nervous tension and helps ease pain. Finally the Bergamot relaxes you whilst relieving stress so this is really is a triad attack on the stresses and strains of life. Leaving you calm, chilled and relaxed. It really does as I have been using it all week (lol).
The ingredients are really cheap and picked up from either Boots or Wilko’s. These Salts smell amazing and really are a treat. You could top them with lavender heads and even give as a gift.
Well my loves that is it for today and if you would like to try this out why not pop over to Eden’s Semilla -Amazon and grab yourself one of their amazing sets. I still have so many more left to use and I am so excited! I can’t wait to share them with you my loves so keep your eyes peeled over on my Social Media pages and you won’t miss out on a single thing. More DIY blogs to come loves.
Lots of Love