Hello loves and how are you? I hope you had a lovely Mothering Sunday as I know either you or your mum deserved it!
Mine was wonderful! Lie in, fresh coffee and cinnamon buns, presents, dinner out and no washing up (lol)!! I love my lads bless them.
Anyway onto to todays blog and I am going to recreate this lip look I wore yesterday as it was so poutilicious!!! So here’s my step by step of how to achieve this bigger, plumper lip.
- Start with a little exfoliate to get rid of any loose or dead skin. I use a wet wipe and gently circle my lips daily to keep them fresh.
- Next add a nice lip balm. I’m currently using good old Vaseline or ‘Sugar Plum Fairy’ from Lush.
- Let the lip balm sit for a while before applying your normal make up routine.
- Get a sharpened Lip liner. I am using the MUA ‘Brooding Plum’ Liner. (Only £1)
- Draw on the outer line of the upper lip and cross at the cupid’s bow area. Then apply on the lower lip.
- Next fill in your lipstick with a brush. I am using the MUA ‘Wild Berry’ lippy as the colours are perfect together.
- I always finish off with a little application of tranluscent powder over a sheet of toilet paper just to set it nicely.
There you have it a perfect pout for Spring and the rest of the year.
Lots of Love,