Easter Crafts – Easter Wreath
So it the holidays here in the UK and although the weather is stunning there is only so many trips to the park and garden picnics you can get away with.
Now many people have obviously gone on their holi-bobs but if you’re at home trying to keep your little ones entertained, I have you covered.
Here I have a cute a Easter wreath you can make home so easily with not very much at all. So why not add a little Easter cheer to your house!!
You Will Need
Paper Plates (my old trusties lol),
Paper or Card,
Pens, Pencils, Glitter or Feathers etc for decoration,
Glue or Sticky tape,
- You want to start with drawing an egg shape as a template. This way all your eggs will be the same size. I drew 14 but didn’t need all of them in the end.
- Then you WILL have to cut each egg out! Now this does take a while but it’s so worth it trust me.
- Now the fun part!!! The decorating yayyy. We used coloured pens and glitter to create our Easter and Spring inspired wreath.
- Next you will need your paper plate and you will need to cut the centre out. I find the easiest way to do this is to cut a cross in it first. Then you can snip it away with relative ease.
- Glue your eggs all around the edge and you can also sticky tape for extra hold on the back.
- Add a piece of string to the back of your wreath and you’re done! They look great and will keep your little ones entertained for a fair little while.
So cheery and colourful! Perfect for a bit of Easter holiday fun or perhaps you’re having a easter get together. A fantastic and very cheap decoration choice.
Well I hope you enjoyed this little crafty blog and keep an eye out for one more during the Easter break. At least you will be able to sit and enjoy a cup of tea while your little bunnies are busy!!
Lots of Love,