Hi my loves how are you all? Did you and enjoy Father’s Day yesterday with all the beautiful weather we had? I hope you did and I hope all you fantastic Dad’s were spoiled.
We spent the day at a scarecrow trail where we enjoyed slushies and played hook a duck. We stopped for a picnic and finished off our day chilling in the pool as it was just too hot.
After a hot day, these healthy frozen yogurt treats are just perfect for children and adults alike. Not only that but there really simple to make so please enjoy.
You Will Need
One large tub of yogurt, we chose raspberry,
Selection of frozen fruit, we chose ‘Summer Fruits’ and ‘Blueberries’ from Asda,
A set of ice lolly molds,
- Let the fruit sit in a bowl for about 10 minutes just to soften slightly.
- Once they have softened give them a little squish but not too much leave some nice chunks of fruit.
- Add a good spoonful of the fruit to all the molds. We went for the Summer fruits first.
- Then add another good layer of yogurt,
- Add another layer of fruit and this is where we added the blueberries.
- Fill the mold up to the top with yogurt and add the lids.
- Now it’s time to freeze them but it’s worthwhile noting that yogurt takes soooo much longer to freeze. I froze them overnight to make sure they were good and done.
There you have it my loves. Now, these were so delicious and I can’t recommend them enough. Plus considering they’re healthy, so long as you watch the yogurt sugar content, they’re great for the little ones.
I really hope you enjoyed this my loves and if you make some be sure to tag me on my social media pages as I’d love to see your results.
Lots of Love,